1) My presentation in advanced chemistry (2 December 2018) was about lithium-ion batteries. Future of these batteries relies on nanotechnology to lower volume as energy density increases.
1) A. Mukhopadhyay, A. Tokranov, K. Sena, X. Xiao, and B.W. Sheldon, Thin film graphite electrodes with low stress generation during Li-intercalation, Carbon 49, 2742–2749 (2011).
2) Materials for Electrodes of Li-Ion Batteries: Issues Related to Stress Development by Joyita Banerjee and Kingshuk Dutta
Main article’s (translated to) Persian version could be Downloaded by below link.
2) My friend (Ali Jamali) presentation in advanced chemistry was about Nanotechnologies in water and air pollution treatment.
Presentation download link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TaCV4tjxy71kTpgS8kth_QLI0YfHytGI
1) Environmental Technology Reviews Vol. 1, No. 1, November 2012, 136–148